Harry Teinowitz – Get me the Mayor
Sports personality Harry Teinowitz was pulled over in Skokie on 3800 block of Greenwood Avenue, on March 4. Reportedly:
1. He had what reported looked like marijuana residue on his shirt
2. When asked about a marijuana odor, he blamed it on a valet who recently parked the car.
3. The car he was driving had dealer plates.
4. He was reported to police by a driver who saw him swerving and thought he was at risk of causing an accident.
5. The Skokie Police attempted a field sobriety test but broke it off when it appeared that he was unable to keep his balance and might injure himself.
6. He had a blood alcohol level of 0.131.
7. He was charged with improper lane usage and driving under the influence of alcohol.
8. He asked twice to contact Skokie’s mayor. Apparently the Skokie Police declined his request.
It must be difficult being the Mayor. You can never tell what kind of request you can get. Presumably every requester thinks the request is reasonable. Probably most of them aren’t.
To read more see: